Here at the Brickle Group we are always looking for talented people. We offer opportunities ranging from entry level/mid- level, to professional/management and executive/senior official positions. We take pride in being able to open new doors to existing and new employees. We have employment opportunities for candidates with all educational levels and experience.
The Brickle Group is dedicated to employee career advancement and provides employees with the opportunity to learn and excel in our business and advance within the company.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: From $74,061.00 per year
This position is responsible for the safe maintenance, installation, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Leadership role in promoting company’s mission ensuring that Safety is instilled as a value and that all equipment meets the most stringent safety guidelines.
- Use of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) software as the means to improve uptime of equipment while reducing maintenance costs.
- Participates in objective setting, plan development and performance review of equipment.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the two-shift plant maintenance program based on best practices in the Textile Manufacturing industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
- Hands-on troubleshooting, repair and installation of equipment
- Manages projects related to new equipment, rebuilds and/or process improvements.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost -effective manner.
- Develops, maintains and updates SOPs, operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Monitors operation of manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc. utilizing E-Maintenance system.
Education and Pertinent/Experience:
- Associates degree from two-year college in a related technical field or certificate or diploma from trade school in related field and five years’ experience in leading a maintenance operation of a process manufacturing facility or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment.
- Must have working experience with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Demonstrated commitment to personal leadership development and driving company culture
- Demonstrated capability of establishing an environment of ownership, accountability and personal responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively in a multi-function team environment
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex business deals for equipment and services
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills and leadership presence in large and small groups
- Demonstrated skills in coaching and developing team members into the future leaders of the company
Job Type: Full-time
Range: $18.06-$20.00/per hour
As a key member of the Bouckaert Industrial Textiles Production team, the Machine Operator will set up, run, and change over textile machines independently with a focus on quality, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement. The Operator will follow standard procedures to efficiently produce high quality products in a timely manner. This position is also accountable for inspection of goods, and documenting results. The Machine Operator reports to the Production Supervisor.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Operate at least one textile machine independently.
- Set up, run, change-over, and troubleshoot most operational issues on assigned equipment.
- Keeps machines in good working condition by applying preventative maintenance techniques.
- Makes minor machine adjustments within accepted ranges to ensure the quality and efficiency of the operations. Contacts Maintenance Department for more complex machine issues.
- Completes work within expected time frame of production job.
- Understands basics of all components of the machines they have been trained on.
- Documents work clearly and accurately. Communicates results to Supervisor.
- Communicates daily to Supervisors regarding any issues of concern and provides status updates to all shifts.
- Identify quality issues both incoming to their operation and created by their operation.
- Reviews job documentation before beginning job and asks questions to Supervisor if unsure of responsibilities.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-5 years of related manufacturing experience required. Lean manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience in or knowledge of textile industry preferred
It is the policy of Bouckaert Industrial Textiles, a division of The Brickle Group, to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Click here to review the company “EEO Policy”. Applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Human Resources at (800) 886-3358 for assistance.
Talk to us about your next project.
Tell us what you need and we’ll tell you how we can deliver.